Bestselers-rx.info Review:Can a dog take dextromethorphan with lasix online Lasix Lasix side effects, lasix oral, siadh lasix, potassium sources to counter lasix, k-dur lasix Lasix consultation - consultation Info on lasix renal scan online Lasix Alcohol and laisx alcohol and lasjx Lasix side effects, lasix oral, siadh lasix. Lasix hearing loss siadh lasix lasix 40 mg nursing implications for lasix low sodium stop lasix RX Lasix side effects, lasix oral Lasix Lasix side effects, lasix oral, siadh lasix, potassium sources to counter lasix drugstore Lasix
Country: Europe, DE, Germany
- St. Looey - I LOVE THIS BIKEWhat I love about it: 1. Completely solid/stable; 2. Ability to quantify and, therefore, easily reproduce a given level of resistance; 3. Amazingly silent; 4. A work of art visually. Owning this bike is going to be a life changer in terms of my fitness level. I bought it directly from Brand's since they give three free gifts with its purchase. Dwayne at Brand's rocks!!!!
- Denise Silber - 1st DIY Digital Handbook for Healthcare Professionals and EnthusiastsIf you are interested in the Internet and Healthcare, Social Media in Clinical Practice by Berci (Bertalan) Mesko, published in August 2013 by Springer, should be on your fall reading list. In case you think I am influenced by the fact that I know the author, Berci Mesko, well you are right! His hard work and desire to do things professionally do impress me.
The book, Social Media in Clinical Practice, which I'm going to call SMCP for this review, brings the reader much more than its title implies. SMCP takes us by the hand through all of the practical knowledge that will help the reader use the Internet and related tools efficiently. In addition to being a guide to the use of Social Media, SMCP presents search engines, RSS Feeds, Virtual Worlds, blogs and how to start one Mobile Apps, collaborating online, how Wikipedia works, presentations and slideshows, and even email and privacy.
These chapter by chapter topics, with easy to understand explanations and notes for further reading, are useful regardless of the reader's involvement in healthcare. Each chapter first explains a digital concept that is applicable to all subjects and then brings it back to healthcare. And while many books on the Internet and medicine stray into banalities, making them a waste of time for people who work on the Internet and Medicine, SMCP will bring learning to everyone including "experts."
Furthermore, while Internet books are notoriously out of date by the time they are published, SMCP is completely up-to-date. I also believe that it will be easy for the author to update it for future editions, given the content structure, by changing the examples, or potentially adding or deleting a chapter as needed.
This review would not be complete without some recommendations to the author. 1) I would add a subtitle so that the potential reader understands that the content goes beyond Social Media; this is a DIY digital handbook for doctors and other healthcare enthusiasts. 2) I would enrich the chapter about ePatients, which as it stands, is a bit too simplistic. 3) I would include more multi-country data.
Hey Berci, I'm available for Edition N°2. PS to my cyberfriends, don't forget to order on Amazon.
- DarklyDreamingDexter - Club ride quality bike, at big box store prices.I purchased this bike elsewhere, before Amazon started carrying Diamondback bikes. In the past three years I have owned 3 road bikes, so I am not a novice... two were "entry level" with sora tiagra group sets. For the price I have yet to see a 105 equipped bike... Amazons current price is more expensive then the other place I bought mine $730. It shifts smooth, the brakes are excellent, but there are a few points which I was not thrilled with on this bike, but I think this is where they cut a few corners to bring the price so low.
These are the points I did not like in order, honestly if you are just a weekend warrior, and occasional rider, just swap the seat for one you like & seatpost to carbon fiber and your bike will feel way more comfortable and smooth. Swapping out the other parts, dropped my bike weight big time, and now it rides like a much more expensive bike.
-The seat everyone has their own preference in bike saddles, but this stock seat was the worst of all my road bikes I have owned stock, and the only one I ever felt the need to switch before failure due to a lack of comfort.
-seat post was not carbon... for additional ride comfort this should be upgraded, most won't notice the difference, but this coupled with the seat was not fun.
-The cassette is Tiagra... a group set below the 105's, and heavier. Not a big deal for most
-wheel set is heavy and Diamondback branded...
-FSA crankset... they make lighter compacts for just a small margin of a price increase.
I have swapped out everything that I put on my short comings list, except the cassette and cranks so far, and I still love this bike even before the upgrades.
- EX3535Design - Truth and Mercy KissedI purchased this book as a tool to better understanding the mindset behind homosexuality. I wanted to better relate to and with many people I know who are currently living in this lifestyle, one that although I do not condone - I admit I don't understand. To me, this book brought light and hope for those struggling with sin - any kind of sin. Our flesh makes us do things we do not want to do. Whether a person is born with a predisposition to sin or they are socially subjected to the forces of darkness and develop sinful behaviors is a debate I am not qualified to join. THIS BOOK and this man's testimony was God breathed and inspired by the Holy Spirit to help us all relate to this sin (or to our own), and to know the hope that is found in God's Word about a way of escape from it. Read it, really hear what the Spirit is saying! If you are open to instruction, you will find YOURSELF in it, as I did, regardless of what sin YOU struggle with. I have shared this book with several people. I commend this young man for his transparent testimony and courage to tell it! I am enlightened and truly touched by it - what LOVE, Lord Jesus, what LOVE!
- Kimberly - I Will Give It A ShotI have tried every diet fad known to man and none of them seem to work for me. After a friend gave me a bottle of Pure Garcinia 2 weeks ago I decided why not? What do I have to lose, other than weight?!?! So now I am 2 weeks in and have already ordered another shipment of this product, I have noticed a big difference in the way that I feel and how my hunger is much more under control. I am not waking up in the middle of the night starving for my midnight snack and I am already noticing a big difference in the way that my clothes are fitting me. That being said I am very impressed with my personal results so far and I am going to continue to take this product until I reach my goals!