Buylidocaine.ca Review:Benzocaine, Caffeine Anhydrous & Lidocaine | Compliant Shipping - Benzocaine, Caffeine Anhydrous & Lidocaine 100% Pure Powders | Guaranteed Compliant Shipping Worldwide
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 85260 Scottsdale, Arizona
- Robert S. Finn "Bob" - 5 stars on probationOnce I bought this study guide I had 6 weeks to prepare for the GRE. I have under 2 weeks left and I feel that I'm well prepared after using it. It includes detailed info about the GRE, lots of practice questions, 5 full online practice tests and 1 full paper test. Plus, there is a CD-ROM with additional practice questions. Maybe I'll change my opinion after the test but I believe I'll do well enough.
- Karen Vilchis - <3 itit has every drug known to mankind. love it. easy to access. and love the nursing interventions. =) tells you every possible route, interventions, mechanisms of action. its straight forward. recommend this book. unless a new edition comes out. but otherwise AWESOME!
- Denise - I love it and use it constantlyI'm actually on my second one because I broke my first one (my fault, not a defect) and the moment I broke it I turned into a store and exchanged it for another one because I knew I couldn't live without it. I suction it to the little plastic Window that is over my car radio panel because I use my cell phone for music more often than the regular radio (hence the need for the gripgo, so that my cell can be accessed and viewed hands free) also for the gps on my cell, it's right there in my face so I don't have to look away from the road. The suction works well. It does not fall off with bumps or turns or anything. In fact the thing that it's suctioned to in my car is plastic, which made me think it wouldn't stick as well as if it were stuck on glass, but it does. So if you're planning on sticking it to glass you should be good. The arm can be adjusted up or down and the part the cell phone sticks to is like a ball and socket joint so it can swivel all around. The stuff the cell sticks to is some kind of sticky gel, but it does NOT leave sticky residue on anything! And it holds very well. So well in fact that the first time I stuck my cell to it I could hardly pull it off! So what I did was the thing is packaged with a plastic sheet over the sticky part....I left that covering all but about half an inch .....so only a small portion of the sticky is actually holding my cell! And as that loses its stick (just from getting dusty and constant use) I just move the little sheet to expose another half inch more of fresh sticky and just keep doing that till finally I'm using the whole thing without the sheet. All you have to do is run it under some water and rub it a little and let it air ddry if the sticky loses its stickiness. Or use a moist wipe. I don't understand those who had a bad experience with this. I love it and I love that my cell phone isn't sliding all over my passenger seat anymore and I love that if I park and want to watch a video in my car I don't have to hold my cell to do so. Also this would be perfect for parents to use instead of buying back seat dvd screens for their kids, the gripgo is strong enough to hold a tablet. ...... just suction it to the Window and stick a tablet on it for the kids to watch a movie in the back seat.
- Shane Maldonado - Must Have!!This book is ESSENTIAL if you work with college bound youth. I've ordered a copy for every organization I work with through my Education Consulting work. It is much more comprehensive than the collegeboard.com website and is very easy to use. The descriptions of majors have helped many of my "undecided" students decide what they want to pursue. The comprehensive college listings in the back of the book make it much easier for students to narrow down their college choices by state and highest degree offered in their field of study. A must have hands-down!!
- marsmoon - "What would you do if you had five more years to live?"This is the question that comes to mind when considering the thesis of Patrick Geryl's book, How to Survive 2012? Based on his research and the deciphering of mathematical codes left by ancient scholars, a cataclysmic event will soon overwhelm the planet. This is the third in a series of his books about the devastating destruction that the author has discovered is coming in 2012---a planetary geophysical pole reversal.
The first part of the book discusses his voluminous research from several different disciplines including mathematics, ancient texts, archaeology, geology, cartography, mythology, astronomy, and physics that led him to conclude that a pole reversal will happen in 2012. Such a shift of the earth's crust would result in the destruction of civilization and the deaths of most of the world's population. The author can get quite graphic in his description of what would happen during and following a pole reversal. However, I find that there is a wisdom and compassion in his style of writing. It is to prepare the mind like an inoculation so that when actual conditions present themselves, one can act.
Patrick's writer's voice is clear, logical, enthusiastic, and strident. He believes that the devastation of 2012 is going to happen. It has happened thousands of times in the history of the earth, he contends, in clock-like fashion. The compelling aspect about Patrick to me is that he presents himself as a sincere person, a diligent, self-made scholar who has put together the pieces of the puzzle into a huge mosaic until the picture becomes clear and the arrows point to one central message. If you ever wondered why the Egyptians and Mayans labored for generations to build pyramids, wouldn't warning future generations of a planetary cataclysmic event be such a reason? It so happens that our technology just now in this generation has reached a point to be able to decipher the symbols and messages contained there.
If pole reversal is coming in 2012 how can it be that our top scientists are not warning us about it, and how is it that they don't know about it? Patrick claims that he has cracked the code mathematically and it is evident in the book that he has been thinking about this voluminous topic deeply for many years. Many breakthrough discoveries have come from independent persons who thought about things from different angles in totally new ways. What distinguishes his book in an area of rapidly mounting interest is the quality of his analyses and the manner in which he came upon his discovery. He claims that he has deciphered the messages of warning left for us by our ancestors in the pyramids, in the Mayan calendar, Dendera Zodiac, the Nazca lines, and the ancient myths and legends. The great controversy lies not in if he is wrong, but if he is right. If he is right, then he could be warning us of the inevitability of the most tumultuous event in the history of humanity. While the implications of what he is presenting would call upon us to totally change our way of life, this warning might allow for humanity to prepare and for some of us to survive to carry forth our wisdom and knowledge for future generations. If the poles shifted do you know how your area would be affected? Find out how to prepare and where the safe zones will be.