Cowgillsurgery.co.uk Review:Cowgill Surgery - Information about the doctors surgery opening hours, appointments, online prescriptions, health information and much more - Cowgill Surgery Cowgill Surgery,Thornaby Drive,Clayton,Bradford BD14 6ES, Information about the doctors surgery opening hours, appointments, online prescriptions, health information and much more
Country: Europe, GB, United Kingdom
- M. Paz "Mawitta" - No more split ends!!!I am a frequent swimmer. My hair was suffering with all of the chlorine I was exposing it to. I bought this hair cap and it has been the best thing since ever it's like the Ray Bans for head comfortable, durable and it protects my hair from the chemicals like the Ray Bans would with U.V. A must buy from a girl to a girl -- love your hair ladies and invest in this head piece.
- William R. Drake - An Outstanding Approach To A Better BackBecause of two herniated discs and sciatica, I did a thorough study of ways to have a healthy back. In the process I ordered about 15 different books from Amazon after studying the reviews left by Amazon readers. One of the books I discovered on, and ordered from, Amazon was Esther Gokhale's 8 Steps to a Pain Free Back. Of the books I studied, if I were to recommend a single book to help one recover from back injury or to avoid back injury, it would be this book. And I have recommended and loaned it to many people. After my doctor borrowed my copy and looked it over, he was impressed enough to buy his own copy and to encourage his patients to adopt some of the book's approaches.
Because of her own back problem, Esther Gokhale (pronounced "Go-Clay") studied at the L'Institut d'Aplomb in Paris, which teaches a new way of using the body. She also spent a great deal of time in third world countries which had people who often carried heavy loads on their heads, picked up items from ground level all day long, etc., yet did not have back problems. Over time she put together am amazing approach to using the body for standing, bending over, sitting, lying down and walking. This approach helps elongate (decompress) the spine and avoids straining the back.
Her book is simply marvelous. It is presents her teachings very thoroughly and contains dozens of beautiful pictures of third world people performing challenging tasks with excellent posture. Some of the procedures are very simple to apply and others take a bit of practice.
Esther has trained over 300 doctors as well as many hundreds of other people at her center in Palo Alto, CA and at other locations. Her work has helped a number of people avoid surgery and it has glowing reviews from quite a few physicians as well as others. (For example: "By using Esther Gokhale's novel techniques, many patients can avoid needless and expensive medical procedures, and quickly return to a pain-free life." - John Adler, MD - Professor of Neurosurgery, Stanford University Medical Clinic.)
If one wants to avoid back injury or further back injury, and/or heal from a back injury, I can not recommend this book enough. In addition to the book, one can order a new DVD from Esther's website, "Back Pain The Primal Posture Solution." I first saw this DVD when it was aired on my local public television station as a pledge drive program recently. I have the DVD and it is an important addition to the book because you can see the approach demonstrated with several students. Like the book, the DVD is "first class" and highly recommended. If one wants to go further, he/she can attend one of Esther's workshops. I did that recently and found it extremely valuable.
- Caleb T. Matthews "caleb" - great protective skini got this tab 2 days ago.
day 1: unbox and immediately apply this: and although i had this on: it still fell face first into desert dirt which is slightly gravel-ridden
day 2: cannot tell it had taken a fall whatsoever.
i saw a few dents at first but they seem to have slowly repaired themselves overnight.
- Snail Dealer "Snail" - Simple and it works just like it shouldThe Seagate Backup Plus works is quick, portable, and sharp looking. I am using this with a couple of Windows 7 computers and also a Logitech Revue Google TV.
Size - The drive is tiny and could easily fit in a backpack or even a purse if you needed to. It's just a hair over 1/2" thick.
Speed - USB 3.0 means it makes quick work of even multi-gigbyte file transfers. Note that you'll want to make sure that your computer is also USB3.0 or you'll get noticeably slower transfers. Or buy this drive now and future proof yourself for your next computer purchase.
Self Powered - The drive works on USB power alone so there is no need to plug it into a wall outlet. Your computer provides all the power that it needs.
Attractive - It's a small device with a glossy black plastic finish. While it's certainly not the most gorgeous tech ever created it fits in almost anywhere. (or because it's so small you can just hide it)
Quiet - I've had some LOUD hard drives in the past but this little drive just whispers. If it's active and you try really hard to listen to it then you'll hear the drive head sweeping but it's very faint and not at all annoying.
None - Everything has worked flawlessly and I have no complaints.
My main use for this drive is not typical. I leave it plugged into my Google TV settop box most of the time and use it to watch movies from. However, to get those movies onto the drive I often use it with multiple Windows machines. The drive has never hiccuped or given me a hint of trouble on any of those machines.
- Amy K. Snetzler - Don't even consider the other chairs!This was the third chair we tried. It's awesome. It has fit every table we tried, including at restaurants and our island at home. It's quick to install and easy to clean. It also has an incredibly useful pocket in the back (store toys when going out) and a little carrying bag. It seems very sturdy and stable. Definitely recommended!