Cstcm.edu Review:CSTCM | Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine - Accredited college offering 2,850 hour Master of Science Degree of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) in Denver, Colorado, US.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 84606 Provo, Utah
- Jesse - Really Sucks! In a good way!I just got it and have used it a few times, but It is replacing a $79 wal-mart special vacuum and the shark blows my old vacuum away! First thoughts if you have animals it seems to pick up a ridiculous amount of pet hair and you will be emptying the little container a lot. You can really feel the suction this thing has and after each use it looks like you had your carpets professionally cleaned. For around $150 I don't know how those other more expensive $400-500 can compete or really clean much better?
- Douglas Thompson - Worth Having and AlternativesMadison's book is worth the money. People go broke within the medical system trying to help their loved ones so please let's not debate this point. There is some doubt however about the claims that only H202 get into the cells while other oxygen therapies can not. There is also some research that shows H202 intravenously can have some harmful effects on the veins, even collapsing. Orally using the food grade (low %) seems to have no negative effects however this point has kept me away There are many ways to go about what H202 does which is basically oxidizing anything acidic in the body. I have used Dioxychlor by preference for over 25 years which does the same thing but is more powerful in my experience and totally non toxic. At $ for a years supply and 100% effective when following the simple directions it is worth investigating. See
- Polar Bear - Smooth and Fast!I received my Crucial M500 SSD 960GB drive and immediately put it in to an external drive holder and then cloned my dive onto this SSD. I took my notebook and replaced the 1TB HD I had in the drive of my notebook, and installed the Crucial M500. I then put on the back case and hooked up my power supply and turned on the computer. It booted in seconds - it "flies" compared to my old HD. I like it very much and everything runs smoothly. I am very pleased.
- emersive - Diablo 3: Standard Edition GameplayI did try to play it the day it was released without success. I think that frustrated early adopters punished Blizzard and the reviews for that. However, I don't think this is really a fair basis to judge the game on though like so many people did. Yes, it was frustrating, but it seems like they have things under control at this point. I was able to play yesterday without any sort of lag or hiccup. In other words I feel confident that if you are interested in playing the game, you can go ahead and order without worry about the server issues.
As far as the game goes. I am not far through it, but I like it. I have been playing with a party of a few friends (I recommend using a voice-over ip client while doing so.) The game is intuitive and fun to play through. The graphics were less impressive than I expected. However, overall I think this is a solid game and worth the money.
I will be interested to see what the replay value will be like once I've beat the game. I will admit I love Starcraft 2 because of the changes in the meta-game online... I am not sure how Diablo 3 will stack up.
- Medusa1 - THE BEST ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE I HAVE EVER USED!!!!Norton 360 Premier is THE best! It tunes up your PC, does regular scans/removals of threats & offers 25GB's of backup storage! I fell in love with it for the first time 2 yrs back when I got a free 30-day trial of it from the norton-symantec website. You will love it from go, glad I tried it..Won't ever buy a different anti-virus program! :) GO NORTON 360!!