Dongli883.com.sg Review:Guardian Health Pharmacy InSing - Singapore guardian health pharmacy online shopping store offers men and women products, Root King helps to improve vitality and energy, strengthens the body, and enhances blood circulation insing....
Country: Asia, MY, Malaysia
City: George Town, Pulau Pinang
- M. C. Stewart - Got it for the headphone feature but it's great all-aroundI was not looking to buy a Roku. I already had a Sony Bluray DVD player which connected to the Internet and allowed me to access my Amazon Prime and Netflix accounts. I thought the Sony was ok, so why spend money on something that did the same thing. Then I read a review of the Roku 3 and discovered that the remote control would handle headphones. Being a member of the baby boomer generation, my hearing is not what it was and I find that I start cranking up the volume. Even then, sometimes I have difficulty understanding what is being said when the movie characters start talking softly or whispering. I had a surround sound system but it broke. Rather than spend big bucks on a replacement, I decided to get the Roku 3. Not only does the headphone function work well, I discovered that the Roku blew away my Sony DVD player when it came to online services. It is much faster and offers many more services. I love my Roku 3 and use it almost every day. I had resisted the purchase for quite a while, but now that I have it, I wish I had gotten it sooner.
- - The Best Book for Ulcerative ColitisMy twelve year old son was diagnosed 4 months ago with Ulcerative Colitis. His doctor put him on standard medicine and told us that diet had nothing to do with this disease. My gut instinct was that diet had everything to do with it. I began searching the internet and found a website that discussed this book. I immediately purchased it, and the rest is history. Even though I was told by other IBD parents that my son would not stick to the diet, I tried it anyway. We saw results after a few days. My son had more energy, had a little color in his face, and bowel movements started to become more normal and less frequent. His doctor did not approve of his being on a restrictive diet. Needless to say, we now have a new doctor, who has read this book and promotes this diet with all of his IBD patients. My son is gaining weight again, happy, and much healthier, and we owe it all to Elaine Gottschall.
It's a much better alternative than losing body parts. We are forever grateful to you Elaine. I recommend this book to EVERYONE I know who has UC, Crohns, or even Irritable Bowel.
- Kim Savage Boyett "kimbo1616" - *WOW* The 3rd is also as good as the 1st!I ordered this book directly from Diana Gabaldon herself and she even autographed it for me! How cool is that? Anyway, I had already bought the 4th one, Drums of Autumn, but refused to read it until I had read Voyager. I know that they all stand on their own, but you know, there's nothing better than starting from scratch and learning the characters' backgrounds first. I was so ready for Voyager when it arrived that I read it in 4 days, which is probably a record for me (especially considering the size of these books!). How anybody who reads this series of books can say that they are boring is just beyond me. I wish someone would make a movie out of these. I wonder who would play Jamie and Claire?
- Chanda Young - my favorite tanning product thus far...This product is amazing. I love the tingle, made me really feel like I was getting a great tan for some reason. But once I got out of the bed I could already see the results. I love the way it helped me achieve the next level on my tan. I have tanned many years, tried many products but I can safely say this has been my best. Tingle is not for everyone! But those who like it will love this product!
- Shannon Brown - Worth the money!Product works as expected. I have used Kaspersky for years, and have never been dissatisfied. Using it, and being careful in browsing and downloading habits, I have never had a virus on my computer or laptop. Easy interface, easy to setup then forget about, and trustworthy.
My only issue with this product is that I installed it after a fresh re-install of my system, something that I do once a year to maintain system integrity. The computer I own has Symantec software embedded into the recovery re-installation, and Kaspersky will not install with any Symantec (aka Norton) or any other anti-virus or firewall program already installed. Such programs often leave behind dll files and other tokens of their installation, even after uninstall, and they interfere with Kaspersky. I had to download a tool from Symantec to remove their files entirely. Not Kaspersky's fault, and not that much of a hassle, but just be warned in case you run into the same problem.