Drxmeds.com Review:International Pharmacy | Drxmeds.com - Buy medication from foreign and overseas pharmacies without a prior prescription Viagra Cialis Zoloft Prozac Cymbalta Paxil Free shipping
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 33301 Fort Lauderdale, Florida
This book is one stunning fact after another taken from witness after witness. It shows clearly something we allready knew, the Kennedy famliy was made up of normal people who, due to access to money and power did outrageous things. The best part about this book is the way it helps to deconstruct the diety status we have placed on JFK.
After trying every product I could purchase from the store (including but not limited to men's deodorant, women's deodorant, prescription strength "Certain Dry" and everything else in between), I finally turned to the internet in a last-ditch effort to wear any color other than black. I stumbled across this product and, although skeptical at first, I decided to give it a shot.
Holey Sweet Drypits, Batman!
All joking aside, this product is finally the first that actually worked, with good reason why. While most deodorant products contain 9-10% Aluminum Chloride at best, this product contains 14% (which is 2% more than Certain Dry). Granted, you have to follow the directions on the box specifically in order for it to work:
1) Make sure your underarms are clean and dry. I used this product after I showered, but make sure not to shave right before or it will increase irritation (guys may need to clip their hair a little).
2) Put it on just before bed. This is the key step because you want to put it on when you have at least a 4-5 hour period of no sweating.
3) Walk around with your arms in the air until it drys completely.
4) Go to bed. If you like to sleep nice and warm, try to at least turn down the heating blanket, lower the thermostat, or remove a few layers of blankets so you stay cooler at night; Otherwise you may just sweat off the product before it gets a chance to work.
5) It will tingle and have a slight itch -- but this means it is working! I'm usually a light sleeper, but the one time that this itching did keep me up, I just took an ibuprofen tablet to block it out so I could sleep. No problemo, Amigo.
Viola! Enjoy your ability to move your arms around, wear bight colored cotton shirts, and generally enjoy life again.
Some notes from my experience directly:
- You can get at least 3 uses out of each wipe if it is properly stored back in its original pouch, but by the 3rd use it is not as effective as the first time.
- You can use this on your face (even though the directions say not to). I dabbed just under the corner of each of my eyes making sure NOT to get it too close where it could get INTO my eye. The next day my makeup did not run and make me look like a raccoon. Yay! Beware, however, that this product will make your skin extra dry, especially in sensitive areas such as the face. I would avoid using it on the face more than once a week.
- Speaking of dry, I did develop a minor rash. I used the product several nights within the same week and after about the 3rd go, the back of one of my arms had a very minor, slightly pink, dry rash. Immediately cleared up with a little lotion. Just be aware if you paint outside the lines that more sensitive areas may dry out more easily. However, I have yet to develop a rash on my actual arm pit and I haven't had any issue since that first time. I would say this one is more my fault than the fault of the product.
- The product becomes more effective with time. In my first week my sweating was so severe that, as the previous comment said, I had to use it three times to get the best effect. However, each week after that I only had to apply it on Sunday night to be fine for the rest of the week.
- I still used deodorant each morning! Although the product helps with sweating, it does not help with smell. I am not a smelly person, but I have a lovely deodorant that helps hydrate and keep my underarms smooth. Plus it smells like citrus!
- I run for long distances, and after using this product I did not sweat as heavily under my arms even after passing the 6 mile mark.
- I mixed products. Although this product is the most effective, it is also the most expensive. If I ever had a week that was particularly stressful/athletic and I needed a minor mid-week boost in my sweat treatment, I used a little certain dry since I still had a bottle I previously purchased. Although it wasn't effective by itself, it seemed to work by being paired with Sweat Block.
I hope this helps anyone who is interested in purchasing this product. Obviously, I highly recommend it and have given 5 stars according. I wish you the best of luck with your new sweat-free lifestyle.
- The Artist Formerly Known as Sweaty
Dr. Phil is so wise about so many things. Great advice for developing your insight and perspicacity when it comes to dealing with others, because we all have it we just don't trust it or rely on it enough. This book shows us what and how to recognize specific traits when we're dealing with unseemly characters. It's also a great guidebook on setting and achieving our goals.
I purchased Esther's book when it first came out and was amazed at the amount of research she put into it. This book is a result of her own story and her quest to find a better way to heal back and neck pain rather than resorting to surgery. I am fortunate to live in the same area Esther practices, and took her basic class as well as a follow-up (refresher)class pertaining to the neck. Since reading her book and attending her class, the chronic sciatic pain I had has diminished - it only shows up when my posture has become lazy and that is 100% my fault! When I put the exercises and techniques into play the pain goes away and stays away. Esther is a terrific teacher and I encourage you to read her book, check out her website, sign up for her free newsletter and sign up for a class, or webinar when it comes to your area. They are worth every penny!
First of all I have very complicated issue with my hair I am allergic to most shampoos; they make my hair extremely oily, and cover my head with welts and acne. As if that was not enough I went prematurely gray (100% gray) at the age of 32. So not only do I die the heack out of it but anyone who has gray hair knows your beauteful silky locks turn from luxurious strands of silk to threads of polyester rayon. Here I am in my mid 30's and I have the damaged, oily, stingy will not do anything hair of an 80 year old.
I was not expecting much out of this product, if it put a stop to the welts and painful acne I would have been happy. If by the end of the day my hair stopped looking like I has not washed it in a week or three I would have been thrilled. I am through the roof! I never expected it to make my hair soft and silky and manageable again. This is not my hair!!!!!
It did not happen over night, it took three weeks before I really started to notice and it works better when I style my hair and not just let it air dry. (When I air dry it does not feel or look as smooth and I get little frizzes) But I could not be happier.
I know its expressive but when you add the fact you are not using two products anymore the cost come out to about the same. I have long hair but I only use ½ of the recommended amount, I did not see a difference in my hair when I used more. I also don't have to use moose, gel or shine stuff to get my hair to look the way I want it to any more. I have cut out 4 products saving me even more money.