Healthhutpharmacy-morpeth.co.uk Review:Health Hut Pharmacy Morpeth - Health Hut Pharmacy Morpeth located on Main Street, Ballynahinch. We are a long established pharmacy, serving the Ballynahinch community. Tel: 028 9756 2260.
Country: Europe, GB, United Kingdom
- Nancy A. Rojas "NAN" - A MUST READ !TODAY, MOST PEOPLE FEEL OUR WORLD IS HEADED "SOMEWHERE". WE ARE!!!GOD HAS PROVIDED THROUGH JESUS CHRIST A WAY TO LIVE FOREVER WITH HIM AND HE HAS PROVEDED A WAY OF ESCAPE SHOULD WE LIVE THROUGH THE TRIBULATION YEARS. JOHN SHOREY HAS WRITTEN A SUBURB BOOK, THE WINDOW OF THE LORD'S RETURN. HE HAS EXPLAINED, SCRIPTURALLY, IN DETAIL ALL WE SHOULD KNOW. HE WAS RECENTLY ON JIM BAKKER'S SHOW AND WILL BE RETURNING. AFTER I WATCHED HIM, I HAD TO PURCHASE HIS NEW BOOK. I RECEIVED IT VERY QUICKY AND HAVE BEEN ENJOYING IT. THANK YOU MR. SHOREY, AND GOD BLESS YOU. NAN.R.
- BookMan - Spray on some holiday cheer and have a religious experience at the same time!Are you tired of dealing with peaceful students? Concerned that they may offend your Fascist sensitivities? Not to worry! Just a few quick squirts into the faces of benign young scholars will do the trick! Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream is guaranteed to rid most areas of just about anything that gets your panties in a knot!
MK-9 is not only a great pesticide but is quite versatile: in fact, the renowned UC Campus Police Lt. John Pike has perfected its use as a tool for creating performance art - just in time for the Thanksgiving Holidays! A few simple squirts will fill the air with a festive fall orangey color and smells great (although it's a bit more reminiscent of those HOT summer days than the waning days of autumn).
If you're not into pesticides or holiday décor, Lt. John Pike has also offered his contributions to the culinary arts, here's the recipe for his savory "pepper spray delight":
1. Acquire a sufficient number of students
2. Bundle them together (arm linking is very effective)
3. Turn up the heat
4. Spray on liberal amounts of MK-9
Isn't that simple? No cooking required so this recipe can be used almost anywhere!
Not surprisingly, MK-9 has many medical uses: although we wouldn't recommended it (and the UC Davis Campus Police haven't yet conducted clinical trials - at least none that have yet been published), it is suspected that this product would offer the ultimate in colon cleansing! (Wouldn't be great if Fox News Anchor, Megan Kelly, volunteered for product testing as part of a reality show?) Defense Technology's research division has, however, demonstrated that their product is highly efficacious as an eye wash. Indeed, pepper spray is even capable of providing a religious experience. Just think, you can experience something right out of Bible and can even relive Apostle Paul's defining moment in history by experiencing temporary blindness. The anecdote, however, is simple - merely enroll at the University of California campus near you (warning, tuition is subject to change at any moment) and recite their motto - "Fiat Lux" (Let there be light)! It's probable that your eyesight will eventually be restored. Note: results will vary.
- Giolavidhir "clanmcclure" - Couldn't put it down. Can't wait for the sequel!I really liked the premise of the book and the "this could happen tomorrow" feeling Clarke gives to the book with the 2012 date in the title. The book started a little slow and I actually stopped reading it to read another book. However, I picked it up again during a long airplane flight and got totally obsessed with it. I can't stop thinking about it even after I've finished it. Although the author is new and is still picking up skills (the author writing skills actually improve visibly the further I got into the book) the imagination and underlying sci-fi are compelling.
I had an early meeting this morning and was late for it because I stayed up so late last night reading this book. When I saw the sequel is not yet out I had a bit of a fit this morning.
In short, character development could be better and the introduction could use some work but I'd still give this book a 4.5 out of 5. It has become one of my favorites. If there was a hard back edition, I'd buy it - just to save it for reading a few years from now.
I'm a big fan of this author now and I'm eagerly awaiting the next book.
- William D. Curnutt "Pastor Dan" - What a great education into the difficult life of a Christian who is "gay'Wesley Hill gives us a gift in his writing. He points out his struggle from early on in his life with the fact that he was attracted to men rather than to women in regards to physical attraction. He has battled his whole life with this same sex attraction and with the stigma that the Christian Church has pushed him into because of his leanings.
He does a great job of pointing out scripture and how it deals with homosexuality. He also does a great job of telling you why he struggles with scripture and what it points out, because of the deep longings in his personal life.
Wesley claims that he is a celebate homosexual. He points out how that is the only thing he believes he can be. Because Scritpure gives him clear direction that same sex erotic acts are not something that God desires for His creation.
I believe that Wesley is the best author I have read yet to tell me about his personal struggle, the harshness of that struggle and yet his desire to honor his Lord and Savior and that he only believes he can do that by being celebate.
Please read with a very open mind and understand that this brother in Christ desires for us to understand how difficult life for he and others like him is, but his desire is to serve and honor and bring glory to God, not an easy thing to do given his leanings.
I appreciated his honest words and was grateful to understand his perspective. It gave me much to think about.
- Jeffrey F Knakal - Easy upgrade from Windows 7. Beautiful packaging. Affordable price.Yes, I am aware that there are a lot of Windows 7 fanboys (and girls) who hate this OS because it does things differently and is new but once you have mastered it and altered it a little with some easily obtainable software you will discover that it is just Windows 7 with a whole lot of Metro thrown on top of it.
I found the upgrade process to be a breeze. I love the packaging and the price of this upgrade. In a way, it is good news that so many people hated it at first. This motivated Microsoft to release it at an incredibly affordable price and not the usually absurd and expensive cost that previous operating systems sold for in the past.