Jcdr.in Review:JCDR - Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research for doctors - Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research aims to publish findings of doctors at grass root level and post graduate students, so that all unique medical experiences are recorded in literature.
Country: Asia, IN, India
- David Duran "djd" - The Owners ManualThis book should be standard issue for any first time parents.
It is well organized for just about any topic you can think of (sleep, eating, nursing, medication, sickness, diaper rash, etc) so flipping to the right section is quick and easy when you run into questions. We also loved having a pediatrician written and recommended reference as you can quickly go crazy "Googling" for people's advice online (i.e., read 5 articles and get 5 different opinions from people you have no idea who they are).
The $10 is well worth your sanity!
- Diablo "The Lord of Terror" - At last, my victory over "good" is complete!For the last 15 years, as I served as the constant whipping post for thousands...nay, MILLIONS of pathetic worms who have plundered my depths and banished me and my brothers to the soulstones time and time again! NO LONGER! On May 15 in the year of the Panda, 2012, my plan to claim victory over the Nine Hells and the High Heavens has come to fruition! Behold, the chronicle of my journey thus far!
Day 1: Millions of hapless insects gathered with their gold in hand and their steel drawn as they prepared to storm my doorstep, thinking that I, the Lord of Terror, would stand idly by as you farmed me for loot. Little did you suspect that my secret weapon "error 3007" would lay you all low! Those of you that happened to slip by my net came face to face with my uberlieutenants-- Lagmodan, The Serverbreaker,and Archbishop Disconnectus.
Day 2-5: See day 1...
Day 6: The delays caused by my impenetrable server defenses allowed me to fortify the Champions of Hell and overwhelm the puny Nephalem forces when they finally arrived...such awesome and destructive powers as: Molten QQ, Plague of Ridiculous Enrage Timers, and Arcane Orbital Repair Bills. To finalize my triumph, I ensured that any artifacts that my minions were carrying were at LEAST 5 levels lower and were utterly useless to the would-be plunderer. Truly the tears of the righteous are as music to my blackened soul!
Day 7: I rested...
Day 37: I have struck another triumphant blow! I have created a market place for the Nephalem, which is the only means of obtaining artifacts of any significant power. However, the true devious nature of this monstrosity is what makes it so delicious! In order to utilize it, the Nephalem are required to use a strange currency known as US Dollars, which they cannot access unless they willingly pay a 30% tithe to the forces of evil! MUAHAHAHAH! I really intended to slaughter them on day 1 with this device, but Belial was having trouble getting the Koreans on board with it.
Day 38: Once my demonic auction house of real money was fully operational, and the sniveling maggots were happily lapping up items of significant power with which to best my forces...I dropped ANOTHER masterful stroke on them, claiming yet another victory for Team Hell! I unleashed the Mighty Nerf-alem Hammer on all treasures under the High Heavens, making them nearly useless. Many who had spent their precious gold, real and virtual, were now banished to the Halls of Buyer's Remorse. I used the tears and subsequent blood of my fallen enemies to fill a bath, and washed myself in the Basin of Greedy Deception!
Day 45 and counting...: My saga continues to unfold, as many once-hopeful heroes have abandoned their quest altogether. Perhaps they will have an easier time slaying pandas soon... Those stalwarts who have chosen to stay, trapped in my Devilish Hamster Wheel of Doom and cursed to wander the Malignant Slot Machine of Rmah, do so in the vain hope that "things will get better." No mortal, they will NOT! Even when you are able to use the treasure you have purchased against EACH OTHER in Player vs. Player combat (no, really, it's coming...TRUST me...*evil laugh*), you will still be subject to my law of Eternal Internet Connection. Only once I've milked every last dollar and gold piece from these lackeys will I then pull the plug on the ServerStone forever! Just in time for Heart of the Swarm and Pandasy Island to be unleashed upon this ripe, unsuspecting world!
Lord of Terror
PS. Yesterday, my watchful eye spotted a 59 year old Hardcore Witch Doctor who was about to celebrate his 60th Season. I unleashed a Latency Storm on him as he was engaging 3 champion Heralds with "Waller, Plague, Arcane and Extra Life"...he is now a level 3 HC Monk. O tis fun to be evil!
- Daniel Garcia Hidalgo "Daniel" - Great phone, great camera but....Great screen I love the colors it has.
The Camera is Amazing, the details and night pics are awesome. You can easily throw away your digital camera with this phone. I just did a trip to Costa Rica, most of the pictures I had only my phone, and its amazing. Some pictures are hard to distinguish if they were taken with my RSL professional camera or the phone.
What I don't like. The weight, the is a heavy phone. I'm still missing some 2 of my favorites apps. Our of it. No regrets of giving my iphone 5. Easily the best phone ever.
- Mrs. Hecht - Mrs. HechtI have always used Hoover. Sold Hoover as a young adult and know that it is superior to what was out there. But, Dyson is relatively new on the market. WOW! This is going to change everything - No more plug; No more heavy object to lug around; Great suction (have two hairy dogs and a cat indoors); and it takes very little room to store. Love this vacuum. Next year, I am going to try out one of the Dyson room fans..Revolutionary!! Way to go, Dyson.
- MB "MBRCPA" - New features for Pro usersQuickBooks 2012 has many new features - a lot of which are in the Pro version. It starts with the Express Setup - just answer a few questions and your QuickBooks data file is initially set up. You now can track leads and then turn them into customers, look at your due dates and "to do's" on a calendar and use the QuickBooks Document Center to store all your business related paperwork (scanned in or imported from your computer. There's no extra cost for these features. This is a good year to try or upgrade. You get a lot of bang for your buck.
I'm excited to be presenting some "what's new" content for Intuit because there are a lot of new and enhanced features this year.