Medcare2go.eu Review:Welcome | Medcare2go.eu - Online pharmacy - Medcare2go.eu - Specialized internet pharmacy in the Europe in 2012 and the largest dedicated internet and mail order pharmacy | Fast delivery | Online doctor services
Country: Europe, NL, Netherlands
City: Amsterdam, North Holland
- Eureka Public Schools - A great read!This book is a hit with my middle school students, and they can't wait to finish reading the series, if they haven't already, and see the next movie coming out (Catching Fire). There's plenty of gruesome action to keep everyone entertained, but it's not too graphic for most students from grade 5 and up. I highly recommend it for 5th grade through adults.
- GodsDanceralwayz - All I could think about was this storyWhen I heard Ted Dekker's newst novel Kiss was coauthored I was scared! He is by far my favorite author and I was afraid his style wouldn't shine through. The line between Dekker's voice and Erin Healy's cannot be found. Their styles flow together brilliantly, creating an unforgetable thriller. (I'm sure their prior work together helped).
Healy gives some great insight into the mind of the main character, both being female. Or is it Dekker's alter-ego Samantha? (Any Thr3e fans out ther)? Severed family ties; a possibly corrupt family corporation; presidential race; political scandal; family tragedy; human-trafficking; drug trafficking; and lost love gives this story it's tag line of
Heart pounding meets heart warming!
Did I miss anything?
From the first page I was hooked. Every touch revealed a secret, opened Shauna up to an unknown world that I could not get enough of. With every chapter I became more invested in the story and more desperate for answers. Each day I wanted to race home to read more.
Using real world issues and a bit of imagination, Dekker again creates a great thriller. His collaboration with Healy, I'll gladly admit, did not disappoint. The countdown beings...One year till Burn!
- E. Bartos "Critical Cat" - Part of a good regimen.My chiropractor recommended this brand after I had been on Garden of Life probiotics (which are very good quality, btw) because this is a better microbe for the gut. I agree. I have less gut issues when taking this probiotic regularly, not to mention I was having trouble with bacterial vaginosis and yeast infections while on the other. Now I take Align, Glutagenics (to feed the gut lining) and Eight Righteous teapills (with the occasional Fungal Defense by Garden of Life) to maintain a healthy immune system balance. All seems to be working perfectly.
- AlwaysReinventing - Simple to operate and simply delicious results!Do not hesitate any longer before buying this machine if you want the convenience of producing delicious "lattes" at home. Although I have to agree with the purists here who say this machine does not produce a real latte made with espresso shots, what is does do is replicate very closely that experience in a frothy, cafe au lait. I treated myself to this machine for Christmas, and immediately cut out my daily stops at the coffee shops on the way to work. This machine will certainly save you money! Select a strong roast of coffee for best results, and have it ground very finely as if for an espresso machine. I use paper coffee filters of the recommended size, and have never had as much as a grain of coffee get into the pot. I use 6 tablespoons of coffee, 2% milk, a dash of real vanilla extract, and a teaspoon of sugar for each double batch. This produces 2 large cups or one single latte-sized bowl of coffee. As far as those reviewers who say their drink isn't hot enough, they must like scalding coffee, because I always have to let mine cool off before drinking it and I use milk straight from the fridge. The machine operates extremely quietly, and cleans up really easily if you rinse off the thing that froths the milk and the pot right away. Finally, the machine does not take up half as much counter space as my old 10-cup drip coffee maker and is lightweight as well. The only thing I would change is that my old drip maker had a clock on the front so I could see the time in my kitchen, and the ability to pre-program it at night so it would brew automatically in the morning. If Mr. Coffee could add a clock and programming feature to this machine, it would be more than perfect.
- Coralline - Just awesome.I read the whole book in less than 24 hours, and that's a big deal for me because I hardly ever finish "self-help" books. I love the way she tells it like it is without holding back and let's you know exactly what you're doing wrong. I can honestly say I've made most of the mistakes she talks about, and I always wondered what I was doing wrong. Now I know. When you know better, you do better. Thank you Kara!