Pharmtech.ie Review:Welcome to the website of the National Association of Hospital Pharmacy Technicians of Ireland - Website of the National Association of Hospital Pharmacy Technicians of Ireland.
Country: Europe, DE, Germany
City: Host, North Rhine-Westphalia
- Shirley Ruby - Nurtured By the Universe For GreatnessDavid Maraniss explores the roots of the life of Barack Obama. The reader is led through a maze of early family history taking place on two continents and is helped to understand the importance of this history in the development the man we see today. Maraniss is an able story teller who describes in detail the influence of Obama's years through childhood, adolescence and as a young adult. The author has written a facinating and detailed history of the life of our current president, Barack Obama, and how he grew into the man he is today!
- Five ATMs - It flat out works as advertisedThis stuff works like a dream. Not only does it shorten the healing time (3 days for me), it minimizes the cold sore during that time so it doesn't get nasty and ugly. It also really helps the irritation from the cold sore. This is great stuff. It's not cheap, but it's worth it! (I noticed that CVS was peddling a house-brand version right next to Abreva on the pharmacy shelf...don't fall for it, it doesn't work as well).
- Two Cents - AstonishingCouldn't put it down! Don't know if I can recommend it to anyone, but only because it reveals a side of myself that I've never fully shared with anyone. Refreshing to think that MY inner goddess isn't so absolutely alone in the world. A SEXY read for a woman like me, but a MUST read for any man for whom women are still from Venus!
- RusteyRose - Finally, a good night's sleep!I bought MyPillow, and am totally happy with it. I don't notice the sound that some complain about, and love it. I had whiplash from a fall from a horse many years ago. Since then, I've had neck pain with a bulging disc. It amazes me how I fall to sleep in one position, and stay that way until I wake up several hours later! That hasn't happened for many years. I'm always switching pillows (the assortment that I have on my bed for my neck pain) throughout the night. Really pleased with this pillow!
- Luke K. - Fluent, Fast, Easy to Use...After a Little Getting Used To.I'm currently running Microsoft Office 2013 Pro on my Desktop computer at home. It's a Windows 7 computer and it runs Office like a champ. I have barely skimmed the surface of all Office 2013 has to offer with each program and I'm already thoroughly impressed. Word in particular is fast and fluent and I like the flow of it. Screen changes and the gestures of the features flow very nicely. You'll notice this the more you use it, it's more aesthetically pleasing to say the least. The top display tab that list's all your settings for HOME, INSERT, PAGE LAYOUT, MAILINGS, etc. can be pretty intimidating at first but it's easier to get the hang of than you'd think to look at it. One feature that caught my eye more than anything was the start of the programs, for Word, Publisher, Power Point. They all bring up a template screen when starting, and you can select how you want to start out from a list of pre-set designs or start off with a blank document. Now I LOVE the new pre-sets they look professional, elegant, and easy to navigate through. I'm a graphic design/visual communications major and I think Microsoft hit a homerun with this one. Office 2013 is a big win in my book.