Siddhantcop.edu.in Review:SIddhant College Of Pharmacy - Siddhant College Of Pharmacy Home Page
Country: Asia, IN, India
- S. Guy "Cougarette" - Silk'n SN-008 Flash and GoAmazing product -it delivers. I have used this product faithfully for 6 weeks and I am almost hair-free in all the right places. It works very well on my facial hair, especially on the upper lip. You must follow the directions and go easy on the face - I did get a slight burn that healed within 3 days. The hair on legs and underarms were also the next to go. I have a few rogue hairs to zap. You must gently exfoliate often - wait at least 3 days or 1 week to exfoliate after treatment - be gentle with your skin. Although you cannot see it, your skin is healing slightly. My bikini area needs lots of zapping - that is where my hair follicles are deepest but already the area is being "tamed". I love this product - it works. It is a lot of time invested but well worth it. I paid for laser treatment well over $500.00 and it didn't work. This works! I am beyond happy about this. My dark hair has caused me much grief and expense over the years. No more shaving!
- Patricia Lattanzio - No More Suffering!Nine months ago I purchased the book, Breaking the Vicious Cycle, by Elaine Gottschall. At that time, my son was considering intestinal surgery for Crohn's Disease. Even on numerous medications and after a ten day hospital stay he continued to lose weight and experience pain. However, within a few days of beginning the Specific Carbohydrate Diet he improved dramatically. He, currently, has no symptoms of Crohn's Disease, is off all medications and has gained 25 pounds. All his lab results have also returned to normal. These include electrolytes, cholesterol, LDL (was low), HDL (above average), iron and C-reactive protein (a marker of systemic inflammation). This book and the Specific Carbohydrate Diet is a necessity for anyone with intestinal or autoimmune disease and/or autism. The results speak for themselves!The above review was written almost 4 months ago. However, since there has been further improvement in my son's condition I am adding a few more lines. Another SCD miracle has occurred! Today, August 12, 2003, my son had an Upper Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and Colonoscopy and the gastroenterologist found NO evidence of Crohn's Disease or any other inflamation including his fistula. He is so impressed with this diet that he has begun recommending it to all his patients - some of whom have already improved. Thanks, Elaine Gottschall, for being who you are - a loving, caring woman who has devoted her life to helping others.
- Gail Fernandez - So suspenseful and witty! Hard to put down once you start!I absolutely loved this book! Once I started, I hated to put it down when I had to do something else. This is so well-written, and such an engrossing story. It keeps you guessing for a while, then you can't wait to see how things turn out.
The writing is witty and brilliant. One of my favorite lines reminds me of the way my sister and I talk, trying to be funny. Nick is talking about a conversation he had with a police officer, where Nick had used the word "scrapping," and Nick says to himself, mocking the cop, "Scrapping? What is this scrapping you speak of?" That just cracked me up. Also, many of the pop culture references and movie quotes were a very nice touch.
This is the first Gillian Flynn novel I have ever read, but it certainly won't be the last.
- M. Elizabeth - Lost without my planner.I received my 1st Witches Datebook as a gift at least 7 years ago (my gift came with the matching calender), & I've bought them every year since. I started a year without the planner because I didn't get it for Christmas, & I felt lost without it; I tried using a different planner, but it wasn't the same. I love the little recipes, stories, & spells. If they made this datebook into an app, I would buy both. :-)
- L. Roe - I feel fantastic!Follow this plan, and it works! Even more important then the weight loss is how much better I feel. I feel fantastic! No more afternoon lulls, I sleep better, I feel good. That's worth it!
You may not lose 20 pounds in 28 days. The results are individual. I lost 14 pounds in 28 days. My metabolism may take longer to heal. Haven't met my goal weight yet, so I will continue on the plan for another 28 days.
Thank you, Haylie!