Tadacipdaily.com Review:Buy Cheap Tadacip Online At Incredibly Low Prices - Fast Worldwide Shipping - Order Cheap Tadacip Now At Our Online Store For Cheapest Prices, Friendly Support And Best Offers, Special Prices For All Products, Fast Shipping Worldwide
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 32801 Orlando, Florida
- Deborah Idol - This book saved my life!A little over six years ago I was one day away from death, according to my doctors, when I was finally hospitalized for ulcerative colitis. At that point, I'd been extremely sick for years, hadn't eaten much for a long time, had eaten nothing for two months, and could no longer hold down the tea with honey and salt I'd been living on. A doctor who had watched my colonoscopy had gasped with horror at the picture on the screen. My eminent doctors would come into my hospital room every day to tell me that I'd better be realistic and accept the fact that I was going to be an extremely sick woman for the rest of my life, and would constantly be on drugs such as Prednisone (I was hooked up to IV Prednisone in the hospital) and Cyclosporin. They predicted that the drugs would stop working, I would eventually end up having surgery to remove my colon, and then, if all went well, another surgery to reattach the small intestine in order to avoid having to use a bag for the rest of my life. The doctors told me to concentrate on white bread, pasta and rice, plus other low residue foods to try to minimize symptoms, but they did emphasize that diet made absolutely no difference in the course of the disease.I had been inhaling Prednisone for my asthma for years and already had serious side effects from it. The high dose IV Prednisone that took me four months from which to taper permanently damaged my vocal cords, and I'm still fighting some of the effects of the drug. I would not have survived much longer if I'd kept taking Prednisone, as my immune system, always very weak, didn't seem to function at all while I was on it. And many of the side effects were so unbearable that survival, even for someone who loves life as much as I, didn't seem quite as desirable if Prednisone would be a constant feature of my life.Miraculously, a couple months after I got out of the hospital, I heard Elaine Gottschall talking about her book on Dr. Ronald Hoffman's radio show. Therefore, instead of going further downhill from drugs with such serious side effects, and continuing to suffer as my doctors had predicted, I started on the road to recovery.The Specific Carbohydrate Diet may be difficult to follow at first, especially for people who have not been used to cooking. However, it is a miracle for those with IBD (or other intestinal problems), and has even helped people with conditions that would not seem, on the face of it, to be related to the gut. To say it's worth the effort to follow this diet would be a vast understatement. Giving up some foods in exchange for a life free of drugs, surgery and debilitating illness seems like more than a fair exchange to me. In fact, this is not a diet of deprivation, as the allowed foods are delicious and the diet is extremely nutritious. There are wonderful recipes in the book (and in *Lucy's Specific Carbohydrate Diet Cookbook* by Lucy Rosset), and many conventional recipes can be altered to be SCD legal. For those who need more information, there is an excellent, official BreakingTheViciousCycle site, with help for those starting out, an excellent FAQ, and more.Finding Elaine Gottschall's book was a miracle, and it has saved my life. Thank you, Elaine!
- disneybelle101 - Works wonders...just use it properly!!A year ago, I wrapped up a 6-month regiment of Accutane to address my severe acne. I noticed, however, that I began sweating...profusely. Sweating is apparently a very common after-effect of Accutane. Despite the amazing results I had from the medication in relation to my acne, it seemed like I stopped being self-conscious of one thing and started on another. I would start having underarm sweat as soon as I stepped out of the shower. Throughout the day, it wasn't uncommon for me to change my shirt at least once (to tell the truth, though, it was more like two or three times) because of the excessive amounts of underarm sweat I was dealing with. Many of the shirts I wear now have dark sweat stains on them. One of the most embarrassing things that happened was going wedding dress shopping. It was horrible because even though I only had on the dresses I tried on for a minute or two, the part of the dress under my armpits was wet with sweat. You can imagine my embarrassment. I was horrified because I realized I would be sweating even more on my wedding day, which reduced me to tears; I didn't want to feel gross on my wedding day and certainly didn't want to ruin my dress. I wanted to focus on what was important in a wedding, not worry about my armpits. I tried various antiperspirants, the most drastic of which was the day-and-night Certain Dri. I had absolutely no relief from the amount of sweating.
I came across Sweat Block, and was very skeptical to buy into the hype. A towlette that you wipe on your armpits one night that solves your sweat problems for an entire week? I had my doubts. But I was also desperate and was willing to dish out $20 on something that had a chance of helping me - knowing I was running the risk of wasting $20 if the product didn't work. I'm so glad I made this purchase. The difference made has been incredible. My underarm sweat has been reduced substantially. I still sweat, but it's back to a normal amount. Now, let me give some advice to potential buyers.
1. Don't feel you have to stick to the instructions. What I do is open one towlette and use it every night for seven days. I do that by keeping it in a ziploc bag. It's more effective that way.
2. Put it on AT NIGHT. The first time I used it, I used it in the morning and still had sweat problems. It needs to be applied when your sweat glands are less active.
3. Don't stop using your own deodorant or antiperspirant. This is meant to be used in addition to what you normally use.
I would advise anyone who suffers from excessive sweat (whether as a natural condition or as the result of medication, as in my case) to use Sweat Block. I don't normally write reviews to promote a certain product because I know not everyone will like it the same way I do, but I made an exception here because I want others to know this isn't a gimmick. It truly has made a difference and I am a much more confident person today than before I started using Sweat Block - which was only a week and a half ago!! This truly is a worthwhile product and definitely worth the $20!