Varodem.nl Review:Varodem Medical Compression Company - Varodem - Varodem Medical Compression Company producten ingezet bij de behandeling van lymfoedeem, lipoedeem, veneus oedeem, chronische veneuze insufficiëntie en PTS.
Country: Europe, NL, Netherlands
- kristy156 - My mom loves this sewing machineMy mom loves sewing and has made a career out of it. She had been using machines that were out dated and took too long to do anything with, so for her birthday I thought it was time she got an upgrade. This sewing machine offers easy features that allow for faster stitching and memorized needle speeds, a digital led screen for easy navigation, 50 built in stitches and an incredible warranty. There is however an even better one out there. It is the Singer Futura computerized sewing and embroidery machine. It's a definite upgrade to any machine.It offers over 125 built in embroidery designs, 30 built in stitches, you can create your own designs from your computer and then automatically upload them to your sewing machine and so much more. It is worth the price for sure. If you love sewing and embroidering, this is the machine for you hands down.
- Jeanne Ball "mountain girl" - bean bagWhat's all the fuss about the taste! Don't people know how to doctor the taste? Just add a few dates or a banana, cardamon and blend it. It's fine. Sometimes I also add cashew butter. If you soak the dates overnight, they blend faster.
- emily magana - Got another one so my husband would stop stealing mine!I have had the grip go for almost 6 months and love it, it fits any phone, with or without a case (just needs to be a flat back since it's adheres and needs a good amount of surface area)
It's so great that my husband kept taking mine when he had a heavy business travel.
His mounted unit required him to take his phone out of his case .... Not any more.
It was such a good deal we bought an extra one as a gift to his boss who is always complaining on road trips.
One tip, it will eventually loose it's stickyness and you have to wipe with a clean wet cloth. (i use baby wipes cause it's what I have in the car) allow it to dry completely and it ends up even stickier then when you first used it
- jamiekochkreations - Pressing Forward for JesusI don't consider myself being a "Christian" by today's American standards. For whatever reason, it seems that so many people cheat Jesus of His honor and glory by trying to justify their selfishness, lack of obedience, loss of love and sincere passion for others and a king who gave His life to save wretched sinners who are lost in a fallen world. I like to call myself "A Follower of Jesus," but what does that really mean? It's a serious statement to me. Reading and studying the gospels only compel me to want to dive deeper into the heart of Christ all the while I fall farther and farther away from the world. I wonder, am I the only one who has this kind of obsessive crazy love for Jesus? In my search, I came across and purchased a new book published by Waterbrook Multnomah Publishers and written by David Platt, "Radical". No, I'm not the only one. I can't wait to read.
Perhaps there is some sort of movement going on for very serious followers of Jesus. David Platt certainly recognizes the way many Christian American people and churches have made the hope message of Jesus somehow flat. Our desire to truly follow after Christ at all cost doesn't seem to mean very much to us. Platt's book suggests that perhaps, this is because most Americans haven't had to deal with the kinds of tragedies and persecution that people from so much of the world face on a daily basis. The freedom to learn and have biblical truth isn't understood in America. Our eagerness to learn truth has been diminished by the blinding amount of possessions we have.
I love how David Platt uses scripture to back the knowledge he gains from his pastoral and mission experiences. His heart's call for following Jesus for real is intense and evident throughout the book. I admire his desire and I hear his plea for all to obey by going and sharing Christ to all nations, both here and there. I enjoyed reading about the disciple training that required students to plant churches in Indonesia...I've been to Indonesia and can relate. As a matter of fact, I think I know of the exact seminary this book is referring to! To me, the book is absolutely fantastic in a radically good way.
Like Platt, I'm a messy human. I need encouragement and truth. This book came to me at a time where I needed encouragement to press forward in Christ always taking literal His call to love others and tell of His saving grace despite the cost. It certainly challenges me to go all the way with Christ trusting and knowing that He will have my back. I'll do it because He is worth it to me. And yes, I'll recommend this book to everyone.
- The Robot Lady "The Robot Lady" - Better than expected...A friend gave me the machine after it did not work out for her. I was skeptical, but after trying it for the first time, WOW, I am impressed!
The first thing I tried was banana-peach. The texture was fantastic! It was smoother than scooped ice cream but more dense than soft serve. The banana flavor was not overpowering.
I want to try Bananas Foster Sorbet - all I need is a recipe for the sauce from the internet. I'll mix a little dark rum into the sorbet. I'll garnish with a few fresh banana slices for a really fun dessert! Can't wait to try it...