Zitrhomax.awardspace.co.uk Review:Azithromycin liver disease - STOPPING AZITHROMYCIN TOO SOON MAY CAUSE BACTERIA TO BECOME...
Country: Europe, DE, Germany
City: Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein
- huracan - Experiment proves it worksI ran the following experiment to test the ability of this product to kill fleas. With the help of my son, I collected 12 fleas from the dogs and placed them in a jar and observed that all were alive and hopping about. I then did one spray into the jar. Yes, just one spray. In about 10 seconds all fleas were dead! Then, my son suggested another test: "let's collect some more and put them in the sprayed jar", he said. We did that also, and the fleas died within a few seconds. I'm sold.
- Kevin Savino-Riker - Creating a prototype for the science of GoodnessThroughout history, we've seen that individuals can bring forth ideas that spark entire movements - shifts in thinking at the societal level - if those ideas are of sufficient profundity. It's becoming clear that the collective of modern scientific thinkers who believe science has no tools to inform morality are in need of their own Reformation, and Sam Harris might just be the next Martin Luther.
In 'The Moral Landscape', Harris does the hard work for the reader; he reasons through his assertions with such rigor that he presents every objection you could think of, and four more that you didn't, and addresses them alongside each point he makes along the way. Without fail, counter-arguments are handily dispatched. His points are underscored by fact-based evidence in clear and concise language, such that even if the reader disregards any emotional pressure that may come through Harris' words... if they honestly allow facts to stand as facts, there is no way not to agree with his conclusions.
As profound as his aims appear to be, in truth Harris only sets his sights on proving to the masses that the quality of moral positions can be measured. He's not writing the prescription for the ideal way to live (though he will argue that such a way or equivalent selection of ways exist and are yet to be discovered), he's aiming to give us a toolbox by which we might start uncovering what those ideal ways are.
Especially in this day of unparalleled ease of communication and access to information, this book deserves to spark a revolution.
- K. Owens - Syrups are not good but I used real syrup from Sam's and it's greatI have had the unit for about a week and have tried all 6 flavors in the sample pack. They all had the after taste from the sucralose and just weren't very good. I used Mio drops and they made a really good low calorie drink. I purchased the natural soda mixes from Bed Bath and Beyond (the ones with sugar) but they just weren't as good as I had hoped. I decided to bite the bullet and went to Sams club and bought a 2.5 gallon box of Fanta Orange for $33. I also bought this in order to pour the syrup from the bag into a container that would make it easy to pour into the bottle after carbonating. Since the mix is different I just converted the liters into cups and determined that 1 liter is pretty much 4.25 cups. Since the mix is 5 to 1 I filled a bottle up to the fill line to carbonate then poured out a little less than 3/4 cup (approx 1/6 of the amount) and marked it on the bottle. I now carbonate a full bottle then pour out some of the water to get it to the line I marked...then fill in syrup till it reaches the fill line. What I end up with is fantastic Orange Fanta......it tastes exactly like Fanta because it is Fanta.
On Sam's website they sell RC and a few other flavors by the gallon so that is what I will eventually wind up doing...2.5 gallons is a ton of syrup
- S. Rodgers - I love my KindleI received my (refurbished) Kindle about three weeks ago. It is the best invention ever. It works like a charm, it is convenient, and I can officially say that my hobby is reading. I have hardly put it down since I received it in the mail. It is easy to use, it is convenient, and it is a godsend while traveling.
- SG "Sheryl G." - A true Godsend!I was just like you...researching all the books here on Amazon.com for something that would tell me what to eat and what not to eat so I could get some kind of relief from the pain and horrible discomfort of Crohn's! My doctor provided as much help and percriptions as she could but could give me absolutly no advise on what to and what not to eat (that wouldn't hurt!). Well, she was right about one thing, food doesn't seem to cause the illness (which shocked me!) but certain food do irritate or exasperate the inflamation that already exisits!
I read all the high reviews of this book and since I had nothing else to lose, ordered it. I read it. It made a lot of sense. And then I did the hardest thing...I made a decision to implement the diet. The first week was difficult because I wasn't used to the "restrictions"...they seemed so unusual. But, all I can tell you is that it worked!! the first few days my "D" turned green and like water, but that cleared up after a week or two and then 90% of all my cramping, bloating, and swelling and "D" stopped.
All I can say is to trust the diet! Trust these reviews. Your own recovery will be different than mine, but you will have recovery and relief from the intense pain!! The book also has a wonderful website with lots of links and forums for us to support each other.